LINKS Folk Seminar 2015
Please note that this web page will be updated shortly with information about the 2015 Folk Seminar. We have left the 2014 Seminar content on-line for your reference.
Please visit the links below for additional information.
- Google Map of Bulgaria
- Embassy of the United States of America in Sofia, Bulgaria
- US Departmet of State, Consular Information Sheet
- Bulgarian Embassy USA
- Bulgarian Travel Guide
- Why Bulgaria - information about cities and places to visit in Bulgaria
- Welcome to Bulgaria
- Plovdiv Guide
- Plovdiv – The World's Sixth Oldest Town
- Weather in Plovdiv - 7-day forecast and other interesting information
- Interactive Map Search for Bulgaria - available in English and Bulgarian
- Academy of Music, Dance and Fine Arts - the official web site of the Academy (rough English translation)
- East European Folklife Center (EEFC)
- Bulgarian Folk Music Online
- Bob Sniders’s Music page - recordings of Bulgarian master musicians who were not distributed widely in recordings in the U.S.
- Balkan Folk
- Folk Factory
- Folk music and dance related events, videos, and clubs in Bulgaria
- Lyuti Chushki - Bulgarian Folk music in the Washington, DC area
- Bourque-Moreau Associés - Folklore Productions
If you happen to come across interesting web sites or just have questions, please Contact Us.